Belajar gunakan DSLR


Since I am boring ,so I just surf here and there.And suddenly I remember in google search about DSLR tutorial.So,I found Nikon website.From there,I found a DSLR tutorial.So,I just check it out.And it is awesome.With the use of flash website and simple user interactive.Now,I somehow understand about using DSLR especially for newbie.I recommend you to go to that website to learn something.Here it is
http://dslr.nikon-asia.com/beginner1/en/index.html#/common
To navigate/go next chapter click your mouse on a arrow on left side near the Nikon logo
From this page.I manage to understand somehow about aperture,shutter speed,and exposure.
Just spend your time there.And enjoy learning.
All the best...

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Life Is Simple LA! © Life-Is-Simple-LA!!!-2010-till now.