fix galaxy mini s5570 stuck at mibib download in odin

When your Samsung Galaxy Mini is soft brick,you need reinstall the firmware using ODIN v4.38 flash tool.
Recentl,my phone get soft brick due to some rooted apps I recently installed.Because of that,when I reboot my phone,it stucked at samsung galaxy mini loading screen,and then black screen for more than 30 minutes.It shows that my phone is soft brick.So,I followed a tutorial on how to flash it back.

This is the website. I followed exactly on the steps mentions.I downloaded the firmware for Malaysia and OPS file.But I stuck at one part.
 
Download Start...
<0> Create File...
<1> StartThread Detected : 1
<2> StartThread Detected : 0
<3> StartThread Detected : 0
<4> StartThread Detected : 0
<5> StartThread Detected : 0
<6> StartThread Detected : 0
<7> StartThread Detected : 0
<8> StartThread Detected : 0
<1> setup connection...
<1> odin mode.. check plcatform verification.
<1> VerifyPlatform:V0, P0,R0
<1> START!!!
<1> set download environment.
<1> big partition size!!
<1> big partition size!!
<1> big partition size!!
<1> big partition size!!
<1> mibib download..  ->this part i stucked for so long



It takes more than 6hours and display as failed(I do at night,i let it do,and get some sleep). So,dafuq happened?.

How to fix it?
This is what I did



1. Check the USB cable. My cable is working well. Fully charge your battery.Switch off your phone.make sure the yellow battery bar is full.
2.Reinstall the Samsung USB driver on your computer.
3.Put your Odin,galaxy mini firmware,OPS file in single folder at root folder of C:// in your My Computer

click to zoom

4.Close all unnecessary program.TO save CPU speed.
 
5.Open the Odin software as administrator(right click on ODIN)

6.Taken pic from Droid Angel. Follow the steps
 

Last but not least.Learn the step back correctly.Do the precaution step as what I written above.Read alot first then do it after pray to GOD to resurrect your Android Phone.I am not joking.
 

Please read this blog. And download the required  files from this blog also.
Bytheway,start reading from this part 
"Step by Step Flashing Procedures on Samsung Galaxy Mini S5570 with a Single - One Packaged stock ROM."

Make sure this process take around 5mins.If more than 10 minutes and still stuck at Mibib download.Do it again.Make sure battery is fully charged.
result of unbrick soft brick galaxy mini




0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Life Is Simple LA! © Life-Is-Simple-LA!!!-2010-till now.