Tutorial to upgrade Samsung Galaxy Tab P1000 into Jelly Bean 4.1.2

At last I managed to upgrade my galaxy tab from Android Gingerbread -> Jelly Bean.Awesome rite?

It was running smooth,no problem.all running fine.Battery power is good.
So,How I did it? .Well,I just foolow the instructions from the tutorial I watch.

Before you begin,make sure you have root your tab.
How to do it?
Download these files first. ROOT password: vio

This is the tutorial video
 
If you have rooted. Just download these file for JellyBean ROM. By the way,this is a custom rom,not officially from Samsung. Custom Rom name is CyanogenMod 10 Jelly bean Nightly mode

DOWNLOAD JELLY BEAN CM10 

This is the tutorial video.

This is the screenshot I take when I was doing this process. ^.^





All the best for trying it out.

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Life Is Simple LA! © Life-Is-Simple-LA!!!-2010-till now.