Friendly Comparative Religion Talk

Alhamdulillah,me and my friend attend this wonderful talk.About 2 days talk,I attend @ IIUM AIKOL MOOT COURT.The talk is delivered by Bro Shah Kirit.It's a very good experience to me,because I learn many new things and at the same time it increase my faith to ALLAH swt.In this talk,I learn about other religion belief also.And I think its very good because since I stay in Multicultural Nation,I at least should about their belief.Especially when it comes to food.Muslim cannot eat pork,Hindus cannot eat Meat,and etc..I had taken some picture along the program.But I think Just watch the video recorded by TVSunnah.Nice Job.I also will be in this video.LOL....Hope,you enjoy the talk.Those who have Internet Download Manager.Please download the videos.

This is only first part program videos.
 

  

Hope,you enjoy the talk.Those who have Internet Download Manager.Please download the videos.

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Life Is Simple LA! © Life-Is-Simple-LA!!!-2010-till now.