Turning Normal TV into Internet TV or Smart TV

I always ask to myself on how to turn normal TV into an Internet TV. Or should I say a Smart TV.After few while I surfing in Internet, I finally found it. It is a very cheap solution and it is powered by Android. Cool is it?

taken from internet

Well, how it works?.
Its pretty simple. Just connect HDMI cable to the device & your tv. Connect Android mini stick power supply to the device. Once the device is on, just change the TV source into HDMI. After that, you will see a usual Android tablet interface.Those who use Android will understand what I am saying. Later, open the wifi setting under Settings, connect the device to your home/office Wifi network. And tadaaa, you are having an Internet TV powered with Android.

OK watch the video to understand more.

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Life Is Simple LA! © Life-Is-Simple-LA!!!-2010-till now.